Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy 3 months...

Oliver and Sullivan are three months old today. I can't believe it! The outfits they are wearing were Coopers that he wore around the 4th of July when he wasn't even a month old. They're still such little guys, especially my little Oliver. Cooper refers to them as "little guy" and "big guy" and on ocasion I call them chicken and turkey. Sullivan is turning into our little butterball turkey for sure. They are both smiling and starting to coo . They're contunuing to grow, are healthy and so yummy I could just kiss their little faces all day!

Happy 3 months my little dudes!

4 comments:

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

Yeah they do grow pretty fast! We call Nixxen "Smalls" and Madexx either "Bigs" or "Chubs". Jaxxen just called them both "smalls". Isnt it so much fun havin the twins?? I hope Im lucky enough to have another set of twins! I could only hope!

Robyn said...

Happy 3 month Birthday to the boys!! Oliver and Sullivan look happy and healthy!!

marissa said...

They are adorable! I just caught up on the last few months of your life! Congrats on the boys! You are amazing for all you are doing. Wow! Way to go Ryan on all his awards too....and to think I knew him before he was famous :)

longnecker said...

Amanda,

I am so excited for you and your family! Congratulations! You are all beautiful. Good luck with those two new baby boys, I am sure they are keeping you up and on your toes - thank heavens for your other helpers right!

Congrats again!

Candi