School and preschool are back in full swing and so are the other activities. I'm back to being a soccer mom and am now "official" because we now have the mini-van. Adrienne is taking ballet and tap and is loving it. She'll also be starting piano next week. Cooper is taking soccer. Soccer and dance are both on Monday nights. This Monday was a little more hectic with "Parent Day" at dance, soccer and an ice cream social at Adrienne's school, but we made it work (thanks Emily for taking Coop to soccer).

I think this year will be really fun for her in ballet... there are only 5 girls in her class and she'll get to have a lot of good one on one attention. They worked on turns and it was very entertaining to watch as she was figuring out the concept of spotting.
They're also working on flexibility and the splits. Adrienne came home the first day of dance telling me all about how her teacher was teaching them how to stretch to do the splits and how it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard! She's more flexible then I thought...
I think this year will be really fun for her in ballet... there are only 5 girls in her class and she'll get to have a lot of good one on one attention. They worked on turns and it was very entertaining to watch as she was figuring out the concept of spotting.
They're also working on flexibility and the splits. Adrienne came home the first day of dance telling me all about how her teacher was teaching them how to stretch to do the splits and how it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard! She's more flexible then I thought...
In her tap class there are 3 girls and 3 boys. Boys in her class is a new one for her and so is having a guy teacher, but she's enjoying it.

4 comments:
You forgot to mention the awesome "Soccer Dad" that helps with everything...
that is very true! You are an awesome soccer dad!
So fun. Your kiddos are so cute. BTW, I enjoyed the five kid freak comment but I think you have to have five kids in five years or less to be considered a true five kid freak family. Addy's nine so I don't know if we truly qualify. :)
Tell Adrienne I am super jealous that she is in dance. I watch So You Think You Can Dance and it just makes me want to cry. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment