A wonderful Labor Day weekend comes to a close and so does a wonderful summer. This summer has been a bit of a blur. Most people I've chatted with who have had twins say you don't really remember the first year. I'm starting to think that that is true... especially with having two older ones.
You can see from Cooper's flip-flops we've been busy. I feel a little like his flip-flops... constantly being forced to keep up with a 4 year-old with way too much energy (& a 1st grader & 2 babies).
There were days that were a blast and these flip-flops didn't realize they were getting worn and then those days when they were feeling it and didn't know if their soles were going to hold up. We'll be breaking out the new school shoes for preschool next week and these tired little guys will get to rest!
I'm glad that I've been blogging this summer (something you can do one handed while feeding a baby or two) and at least have some sort of record of our crazy adventures. I'm happy for life to slow down a bit (if that's possible), for Cooper to start preschool, for beautiful Fall weather and hopefully to get some order and some sort of schedule back in our lives.

2 comments:
Your a good mom, Amanda, you will make it through this. The strength of the Lord held me up and I survived and you will to.
Those few short hours with just you and the babies will be priceless. SLEEP a little and don't feel bad about it!
Post a Comment