Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We heart you 32!

Ryan's birthday was yesterday. Adrienne and Cooper were in school so I met Ryan for lunch with the babies. They were little angels and slept the entire time. It was nice to sit, chat and eat without the distraction of the kiddos... it as been a LONG while since we've done that. We ate at a place called Bertucci's and just an FYI for those who may go there... when you order the Spinach and Artichokes it's NOT dip:) It's a side dish, not an appetizer. Ryan and I had a good laugh when a bowl of sauteed spinach and artichokes came out...always good to pay attention to the details!
We hired this cute little party planner who did a great job decorating the table and the cake.
The kids had dance and soccer until 7pm, so earlier the boys and I went to Pomodoro's Pizza and got a buffalo chicken pizza, Ryan's FAVORITE pizza ever!

Happy Birthday RYAN!
We heart you 32!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Looks like a fun day! So how did Martha's cake end up tasting?