Adrienne won some free tickets to go ice skating last year in Kindergarten and they expired August 31st... so of course we didn't want them to go to waste... so last Saturday we went ice skating (the babies and I watched & took pictures).
Do you know what is the hardest part about ice skating in August? Finding gloves that match! The kids ended up with 4 different gloves on.
The kids inched their way around the rink holding on to the sides... can you call that ice skating? Cooper bailed our pretty early and did the least amount of skating in the bunch, but that night in the car he said, "I'm going to tell all my friends about ice skating" like he was a pro or something.
looked like this... glued to the edge;)
We all had fun, but I don't think figure skating or ice hockey are in our future!

1 comment:
At least you won't have to be a soccer mom and hockey mom!
Post a Comment