Wow. They are starting to catch up with each other. Its not such a drastic difference any more. I get so sad every time I see pics that I can't come out and see you guys :( Love you and miss you all!
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
4 comments:
Wow. They are starting to catch up with each other. Its not such a drastic difference any more. I get so sad every time I see pics that I can't come out and see you guys :( Love you and miss you all!
Did you just take these photos? I swear they already look bigger than last weekend!
oh my goodness amanda, they are so adorable! i love when they're all wrapped up tight like that. so cute.
So funny!! I love the crying one at the end....they're adorable.
Post a Comment