We had our 10th Anniversary August 7th... wow 10 years! Our trip to Florida in April was for our Anniversary. We planned to go out to dinner and kept it low key... Ryan kept it so low key Adrienne had to remind it was our Anniversary. He knew it was coming up, but hadn't realized the 7th had already crept up on him. oops
It was nice to go out just the two of us and were so grateful for Uncle Joey and Aunt Jessie being in town so we could (good timing guys). We went to one of our favorite restaurants called the District Chophouse. (check out the onion rings)
On the way in to the Chophouse we noticed a little cupcake shop called Red Velvet and stopped by after dinner for some dessert.
We went over to the Sculpture Garden on the Mall and ate some of our cupcakes (yummy!) and people watched. It was a nice evening.

5 comments:
Those cupcakes look YUMMY!! Glad to hear that you and Ryan had a nice anniversary!
I love that cupcake shop! Back in the day, Michelle and I use to go there. YUM! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats!! Ten years is a great milestone.
Ten years, wow, I didn't realize you guys were that old. Just kidding, you're not old at all. I could go for one of those cupcakes right now though. What's a few more pregnancy pounds right?
10 years! That's awesome! Those onion rings are ridiculous big and those cupcakes look so yummy. I'm glad you guys had fun. Now when are you coming to visit? :-)
Post a Comment