As Adrienne was heading down to the basement to watch a show I told her, "Feel free to clean up the basement while you're down there." Adrienne replied, "I'm not feeling free about that."
Sounds like something Kadyn would say. That is so funny. Seriously we miss you guys so much. Life just isn't the same without all of our friends close by. :-( Come visit already would ya? :-)
Nothing else will ever make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his or her own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own. -M. Kelly & E. Parsons-
5 comments:
Thanks to Adrienne for getting my laugh in for the day. So funny :)
Honesty-gotta love it!! Bye the way-we need to have a playdate-I wanna meet those adorable twins!!
Amanda, I'm impressed that you are getting out and doing so much with new babies.
She's such a funny girl!!
Sounds like something Kadyn would say. That is so funny. Seriously we miss you guys so much. Life just isn't the same without all of our friends close by. :-( Come visit already would ya? :-)
Post a Comment