Sunday, August 2, 2009

WARNING: LOTS of posts of JuLy SuMmEr FuN!

HAPPY 4TH of JULY!

We started out the 4th of July with a church breakfast and a game of baseball.
We had our traditional Famous Dave's Feast (for Ryan it just wouldn't be the 4th w/o it) for dinner and our Flag Cake made with strawberriesd blueberries (for me and the kids it just wouldn't be the 4th w/o it) for dessert.

My mom wasn't feeling real great so she stayed home with the babies while we went down to the mall for the DC fireworks... Papa's first time seeing them...
We got a great parking spot, it was a great show and got home in less than an hour, not bad!

5 comments:

Natalie C. said...

You are amazing for getting all caught up. I actually did look at all the photos and a lot of the commentary. Am I a good enough friend? :) I miss you, my friend. I'm glad all those updates & pictures were there to catch ME up on you guys, too. I hope I can come visit you after we get back from Utah later this month. :) I'm glad you've been having a fun summer. Hopefully fun enough to distract from what I'm sure is just a ton of work to take care of those cute kids :) XO

Natalie

Kas said...

Can't believe how big they are already, and yet still so small! I bet O and S saw how much fun you guys have all the time and said, we pick THIS family. We want to go to them... :) I think you do more with 4 than I do with my one one-year-old :)

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

I made it through them all. It's because I love you and I want to see those babies. Thank you so much for the gift. I love Robeez and the diaper bag is great. It was so good to chat with you.

Heather said...

Way to get all caught up. You're pretty darn amazing. I'm excited to see you in a few weeks!

Kimi said...

It is a great cake!