Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Jay came for a visit the last week of July. We kept it pretty low key...we went to some parks (including one of our favorite spray parks), they watched the babies while I took the big kids to a movie, went to the mall, hung out and played at home and Adrienne and I were able to do some back to school shopping just the two of us. (that girl loves to shop... I think she gets it from her Grandma Sharon:)
One day we went to Tyson's Corner and the kids played on the play area. The big event of the day was that the kids road the train... they were so happy about it... it made me laugh to see the joy that 3 loops around the top level of the mall in a little green train car bring!
July was a busy month, boy are we tired...we're only 8 weeks old and have been out and about quite a bit!

1 comment:
Well. I loved ALL the pictures. The kids are all darling, and the boys look great and healthy! Fun to keep up with you guys through blogging!
Post a Comment